The Learning And Assessment Software combines the author engine, content engine, assessment and learning engine in to one to create centralized question database and lessons which can be populated and edited by various authors. Assessment and learning engine can be used by candidates to login and take exams, or to import the lessons and learn. LAAS also includes collab engine which uses Jitsi Collab Software to allow administrators to start a video conference meeting with all the students.
Learning and Assessment Software features include :
- Support for major question types asked in computer based exams. Also supports multimedia in questions. Additional question types like fill in the blanks and text drag and drop are also supported.
- Configure the application to use your own server database (available only in enterprise version)
- Add Remote URL, text, html, pdf, image, video, audio, multimedia, docx, excel, and ppt files as lessons
- Remotely proctor online exams with live image capturing, and geolocation tracking.
- Take exam in learn mode which provides interactive learning environment where candidate can go through each question and view flash cards and correct answers for each question,
- Exam mode which simulates actual exam environment and candidate needs to answer exam created by instructor in a given time without any help from flash cards or, Review mode which can be used to view saved exams with answers selected by candidate along with correct answer and detailed explanation for each question.
- Customize the application to display your own institute logo.
- Export exam questions along with answers selected, correct answers and explanation to a pdf file for later reviewing.
For additional details, kindly visit the website:
Learning and Assessment Software
The current version of Comptia Security+ Exam SY0-501 is retiring by 31st July 2021 as per the Comptia website. The new exam would be SY0-601 which has a few changes with respect to syllabus. A few obsolete topics had been removed from the new exam and some new topics have been introduced. Those preparing for the current exam objectives need to pass the exam by 31 July 2021 if they want to achieve the certification using current exam objectives (SY0-501) Please check out the practice tests for Comptia Security+ at
Exam cram is also available for the exam, check out https://www.simulationexams.com/cram-notes/securityplus-cram-notes.htm
Other tests you may be interested include Comptia A+ Labsim and Cisco CCNA Netsim.
Simulationexams.com, recently updated it’s Comptia Network+™ practice exam to reflect up to date exam objectives. You may download the most recent practice tests from here: http://www.simulationexams.com/downloads/comptia/network+download.htm
You may also download Network+ cram notes by going to http://www.simulationexams.com/cram-notes/networkplus-cram-notes.htm
Network+ practice tests offered by simulationexams.com consists of 400+ questions with answers and explanations for thorough preparation. The tests are updated from time to time to keep up with the changes in the exam pattern and syllabus. The question types consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs), drag n drop type, and hot spot, and simulations. The question db difficulty is in line with what you encounter in the real certification exam.
The objectives covered by Network+ exam include networking fundamentals, network implementation for home and small business organizations, network security, and professional conduct and practice. You may check out the Network+ practice questions by visiting the site. Another resource available is Network+ labsim from certexams.com.
The lab sim contains several labs for hands on practice ensuring thorough preparation before appearing for the Network+ exam. Several labs on networking fundamentals, DNS, DHCP, and network troubleshooting have been provided. Other practice tests available from Comptia stream are A+ Core 1, A+ Core 2, Security+ and Server+.
Disclaimer: Note that Comptia is a registered trademark of Comptia organizzation, and Network+™ is a trademark of Comptia. Simulationexams.com is not associated with Comptia organization.
ExamGuides.com, a leading exam cram website for IT certs has been updated to provide better user experience by incorporating breadcrumbs, horizontal navigation, and search engine optimization. The website offers exam cram notes on CCNA, CCNP, Comptia A+, Network+, Juniper JNCIA, and others. The cram notes is free and useful for candidates preparing for certification exams for final review of the syllabus. Check it out!
Checkout the cram notes below:
Download and post your reviews. The full version will have several sample questions with answers and explanations. You may download it here (password protected, and you need to buy the full version):
According to Firebrand.com, 2018 the top IT certifications are different from last years and CEH has garnered the top slot. These are the top 10 IT certifications of 2018:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- (ISC)2 CISSP
- Cisco CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- The Open Group TOGAF 9.1 Certification
- (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- GDPR Practitioner
- Certified Data Protection Officer – CDPO
- Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- AXELOS PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- ISACA CISA
Cyber security, data protection, networking, cloud technology and project management have been placed under high demand certs.
Read full article here: