Simulationexams.com recently released CCNP™ Enterprise Network Core Technologies ENCOR (350-401) practice tests. The practice tests consists of 200+ highly relevant questions with each question carrying detailed explanation. The following objectives are covered in the exam:
- Architecture – This section deals with WLAN deployments, on-campus and cloud deployment of infrastructure, SD WAN deployment, and quality assurance processes.
- Virtualization – This section covers hypervisor 1 and 2, virtual switching, GRE & IPSec tunneling, LISP and VXLAN.
- Infrastructure – This is an important topic and covers the following:
- Layer 2 technologies such as 802.1q trunking, ether channels, and RSTP and MST.
- Layer 3 technologies such as EIGRP and OSPF routing, eBGP between peers, etc.
- Wireless network deployments and conceptual understanding of RF power, and antennas; principles and use cases for Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming, and troubleshooting WLAN and client connectivity issues.
- Finally, IP services such as NTP, NAT/PAT, HSRP, and PIM are covered.
- Network Assurance – It consists of using troubleshooting tools such as debug, conditional debug, monitoring using syslog and remote logging, configure using netflow, configure and verify SPAN, RSPAN; Cisco DNA center work flows to apply configurations and monitoring, and others.
- Security – Includes
- Authentication and Authorization using Cisco AAA
- Configure and verify using ACLs and CoPP
- REST API security
- EAP, WebAuth, and PSK to configure and verify wireless security features
- Network security design using threat defence, endpoint security and NG firewall.
- Automation – includes the following:
- Basic Python components and scripts
- JSON encoded file
- APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Constructing EEM applet to automate configuration, and troubleshooting.
The practice tests offer a demo download for evaluating the compatibility, which may be downloaded here:
In addition to CCNP ENCOR exam, you need to pass one more concentration exams from among the following to achieve CCNP:
- 300-410 ENARSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300-415 ENSDWI Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300)
- 300-420 ENSLD Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 ENWLSD Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- 300-430 ENWLSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- 300-435 ENAUTO Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)
We will be adding practice tests for concentration exams in due course of time.