- Introduction: The ENCOR 350-401 exam stands for Enterprise Core particularly emphasizes Cisco’s move from uncommon, advanced capabilities to the networking requirements. Core exam for the 350-401 ENCOR is requirement for two certifications i.e. CCIE Enterprise Wireless and CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure. To achieve CCNP Enterprise, you have to pass two exams: a core exam and an enterprise concentration exam. And every exam in the CCNP Enterprise program earns an individual Specialist certification.
CCNP Enterprise Core includes advanced routing, switching , troubleshooting, security, SDN etc. (clarified and illustrated) that will help you in preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification exam. ENCOR exam consists of topics from six domains of knowledge, i.e. Architecture, Virtualization, Automation, Infrastructure, Network Assurance and Security.
This course is part of four new certifications which are given below:-
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core
In this course candidate will learn about:
- VLANs and trunks.
- The different spanning-tree versions like RSTP, MST, and STP.
- How to configure Ether channels / Link aggregation.
- Routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Cisco wireless.
- Multicast protocols like sparse, sparse-dense, and PIM-dense mode.
- Architectures and Network designs such as the leaf-spine architecture or campus design.
- How to configure NAT/PAT and first hop redundancy protocols like GLBP, HSRP, or VRRP.
- How to configure Quality of Service (QoS) topics like queuing, policing, and shaping.
- How to troubleshoot and monitor your network.
- How to secure your routers and switches.
- Different virtualization technologies.
- Automation tools (Embedded Event Manager,Agent and Agentless tools)
CCNP Enterprise: Core Exam Options
After completing the 350-401 ENCOR core exam, candidate have option to choose six various concentration exams. This will depend on the area you choose as your speciality. With this examination candidate will test their knowledge of troubleshooting and implementing advanced routing services and technologies. While you are preparing for CCNP Enterprise, it is expected from desire to have an understanding of the following:
- Layer 3
- VPN services
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure services
- Infrastructure automation
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR: 350-401) v1.0 certification gives information and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. This helps to acquire knowledge how to execute and secure a wireless network infrastructure and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI) and You’ll also learn the way to overlay network design by exploitation solutions like SD- WAN and SD- Access and to implement security principles within an enterprise network.
This course is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Wireless, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core certifications. This exam will tests an aspirant’s knowledge and skills of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, network security, automation, network assurance, virtualization, and infrastructure. Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies course helps aspirants to prepare for this exam.
This certification course helps you prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exams, which is part of four new certifications:
- CCNP Enterprise: Information and skills required to control, manage, and secure wireless and wired networks is provided by the CCNP Enterprise (ENCOR) v1.0 certification course. This certification is also known as (350-401 ENCOR) Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies. Moreover addition to this, you will also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions like SD-WAN and SD-Access.
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure:Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification v1.0 gives you opportunities to networking candidates to enlarge this potential endlessly. Offering the advanced enterprise infrastructure solutions skills, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification prepares you to be a master of technical.
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless:We develop the CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification to assist you demonstrate your abilities within the ever-changing environment of wireless technologies. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your skills in advanced enterprise wireless networks, from design and planning to optimizing and operating.
CCIE Enterprise Wireless:Cisco Certified Specialist- Enterprise core helps you to learn how to execute automation, virtualization, and network assurance into your organization. Core enterprise network technologies such as dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture will also be discovered by this course.
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot enterprise wired and wireless networks
- You can execute security objectives within an enterprise network
- This examination (350-401) Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)is prepared by this course.
- Combine your technical abilities with design skills to position your organization for digital alteration
- Differentiate yourself as the best from operating to deploying and optimizing complex wireless technologies
- Attach wireless automation efficiency to your areas of proficiency
- When you pass the qualifying exam you will earn a Specialist certification
- On all your social media profiles you can keep that CCIE logo
- Execute and safe a Cisco wireless network infrastructure
- Take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) Certify your information and prepare for exam
Once you have qualified the 350-401 ENCOR exam candidate will be ready to sit any of the following Cisco concentration exams
1. Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing Services (ENARSI): 300-410 ENARSI: The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 provides you the skills and knowledge required for installation, configuration, operation and troubleshoot an enterprise network. ENARSI 300-410 is one of the six concentration exams from that one exam is required to pass to achieve CCNP Enterprise certification.
2. Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300): 300-415 ENSDWI:This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco’s SD-WAN solution including SD-WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations.
3. Designing Cisco Enterprise Network (ENSLD): 300-420 ENDSLD:The 300-420 ENSLD exam certifies your knowledge of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and SDA.
4. Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD): 300-425 ENWLSD: This course will help you prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam. This exam tests your knowledge of wireless network design, including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility, and WLAN high availability.
5. Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI): 300-430 ENWLSI: This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network implementation including Flex-Connect, QoS, Multicast, advanced location services, security for client connectivity, monitoring and device hardening.
6. Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI): 300-435 ENAUTO: The 300-435 ENAUTO exam certifies your knowledge and skills in implementing Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, Python programming, APIs, controllers, and automation tools.
If you want to pass CCNP Enterprise certification prepare any of these exams. Or, if your objective is to qualify the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications, you’ll just need to complete the appropriate lab:
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (CIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 lab)
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless (CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 lab)