Simulationexams.com, leading practice tests provider, released Network+ Practice Tests for N10-007 conforming to the latest exam objectives. The practice tests consist of 400+ questions with detailed explanation for each question. The older version of Network+ exam, N10-006 will be retiring by 31 August 2018. The newer exam objectives though not very different from the older one, includes a few new topics such as re-shuffled exam objectives, a bit of expansion on cloud computing, virtualization, and security topics. The new exam objectives are as given below:
- Networking Concepts 23% – Includes identifying different components, network topologies, cabling, TCP/IP, IP addressing, and cloud concepts.
- Infrastructure 18% – Includes virtualization techniques, different cabling standards, placement of networking devices, WAN technologies, and network storage technologies.
- Network Operations 17% – 3.1 Topics include managing the network, disaster recovery concepts, scanning, monitoring and patching processes, remote access methods, identifying policies and best practices.
- Network Security 20% – Topics include Introduction to Physical security devices, Authentication and access controls, Securing basic wireless network, Common networking attacks, Network device hardening, and Common mitigation techniques and their purpose
- Network Troubleshooting and Tools 22% – Topics include network troubleshooting methodologies, using the appropriate tools for completing the job, Troubleshooting common wired & wireless connectivity and performance issues, and network service issues.
Download link for Network+ N10-007: http://www.simulationexams.com/exam-details/network-plus.htm
Download link for Network+N10-006 (previous version, valid till Aug31 2018): http://www.simulationexams.com/exam-details/network-plus-006.htm
Another product that offers Network+ practice tests along with Network+ Labsim is also available. The product offers practice tests along with labs for hands-on practice. Check out the download link at the product page, Network+ ExamSim with Labsim
About Network+ Certification: The Network+ certification is offered by Comptia® Organization on successfully completing relevant exam. As of this writing, N10-006 (offered till Aug 31st 2018) and N10-007 are the relevant exams for Network+®. There is no basic qualification required for writing the exam, though one or two years of experience in the networking area is preferred. Other certs offered by Comptia include A+ Cert, Security+ cert, Server+ cert, Linux+ cert, etc. Please visit the official website for most up to date information.
About SimulationExams.com® practice tests: The practice tests offered by Simulationexams.com are among the best available in the area of IT certifications. Currently, practice tests for Cisco®, Comptia®, juniper®, Oracle®, CheckPoint®, and others are available.
Disclaimer: examguides.com is neither associated nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. A+, Network+, Server+, Security+ are trademarks of CompTIA® and duly acknowledged. The Exam Cram notes material is a copyright of examguides.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies.