The online computer based exam software “SimExams” an assurance of making secured exams, one can take the exam with ease. This application is developed with synchronized performance to make user gain knowledge regarding the subject. This software is developed for Desktop, Android, and iOS.
Security+ Exam Cram updated to latest exam objectives. Topics covered include
Cloud and virtualization, Risk management, cryptography and PKI, Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities etc. Check out latest security+ exam cram here:
Security+ Exam Cram Notes
Author engine, content engine, assessment engine, and learning engine are all combined into one in the learning and assessment software to provide a centralized question database and lessons that can be filled out and edited by different authors. Candidates can log in and take exams using the assessment and learning engine, or they can import the lessons and learn. Candidates can use the Paper Pen Exam Engine to take offline tests and submit the answer sheets for the examiner’s review. Additionally, LAAS has a collab engine that makes use of Jitsi Collab Software to enable administrators to start a meeting with all of the students through video conference.
Recently Learning And Assessment Software is updated with following features
Jitsi Collab Features
- About Jitsi Collab Software: Jitsi is a collection of free and open-source multiplatform voice, video conferencing and instant messaging applications for the web platform, Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android.
- Jitsi Meet is a service provided by 8×8 Inc without any support or guarantee. For complete terms and conditions, please visit https://jitsi.org/meet-jit-si-terms-of-service/
Paper Pen Exam (PPE) Engine Features
- Import any number of questions papers
- Candidate login before exam is taken
- Exam monitoring with image casting, geolocation capturing and screen capturing
- Uploading the answersheet after taking the exam.
- Viewing the corrected answer sheet from saved exam results.
Sample screenshot of LAAS software is here
For more details visit our web site:
Learning And Assessment Software (LAAS)
Prepare for your CompTIA A+ certification with labs from
Lab Sim for A+
Recently A+ Lab simulator is updated with adding few more labs on Windows 10 OS
1. Manage Location services in Windows 10
2. Manage app permissions for camera in Windows 10
3. Auto Lock using Screen Saver in Windows 10
4. Uninstall or remove apps and programs in Windows 10
5. To stop automatic updates in Windows 10
Click the Start Labsim button as shown in the below fig. to launch the lab simulator.
The new Security+ (SY0-601) exam available from: Security+ practice exam
Topics covered include
- Implementation (25%)
- Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities (24%)
- Architecture and Design (21%)
- Operations and Incident Response (16%)
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (14%)
Please refer following for Security+ SYO-601 Exam cram
Security+ Exam Cram
Simulationexams.com, leading practice tests provider, updated it’s Android/iOS/Mac app to conform to the latest Security+ practice tests exam objectives. The exam topics covered by COMPTIA Security+ are given below:
1.0 Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities 24%
2.0 Architecture and Design 21%
3.0 Implementation 25%
4.0 Operations and Incident Response 16%
5.0 Governance, Risk, and Compliance 14%
You can download and install the app from the following
Android app:Security+ 601 Exam sim Android app
iOS app: Security+ 601 Exam sim iOS app
Mac OS:Security+ 601 Exam sim Mac OS app
Simulationexams.com recently updated Network+(N10-008) certification practice tests to conform to the latest exam objectives, viz,
- Networking Fundamentals (24%)
- Network Implementations (19%)
- Network Operations (16%)
- Network Security (19%)
- Network Troubleshooting (22%)
The new Network+(N10-008) focuses on foundational networking tools and technologies used to create secure networks and guarantee the availability of critical business information.
There are four major updates in the N10-008: Virtualization, the cloud, the internet of things (IoT), and Cellular 5G
You can download and install the practice tests by going to Network+ (N10-008) practice tests page. Network+ Practice Test