Simulationexams.com, a leading practice tests and lab sims developer, recently updated Network+ Labsim. The update includes some bug fixes and improvements in the user interface. Network+ cert, offered by Comptia consists of performance based questions that expects candidates to have hands on experience in real world network environment. The labsim, offered by simulationexams.com consists of dozens of practice labs offering rich experience to various networking scenarios similar to those typically encountered in the actual exam.The labs offered using labsim product are listed here:
- Networking Fundamentals and WorkStation (WS) Labs
- Access Point and DHCP Configuration Labs
- Router Configuration and Troubleshooting Labs
- Switch Configuration and Troubleshooting Labs
- Scenario labs – Home and Small Office Networks
Check out the URL for complete list of labs available for practice:
Apart from the ready made labs, one can create one’s own labs using the design interface. Devices supported include workstations, servers, switch and routers.
Other labsims available incule Comptia A+ Labsim and Juniper Netsim.