Practice Exams with Lab Simulator for Network+ which cover latest exam objectives of N10-008 certification like
- Networking Fundamentals,
- Network Implementations,
- Network Operations,
- Network Security,
- Network Troubleshooting,
and lab simulator provides detailed labs for candidates to get hands on experience before taking exam.
Lab Simulator Features:
- Include 50+ practice Lab exercises
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- Lab manual with detailed steps for each lab exercise
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs.
Recently, a few more labs are added to the Lab Simulator includes
- Identifying Security threat features ( such as Malware , Spyware etc.)
- Identifying Network Devices ( such as HVAC, loT etc.)
- Identifying the network characteristics managed by QoS (such as Bandwidth, Jitter etc.)
- Identify the features of various virtualization concepts (such as vNIC, Hypervisor etc.)
- Identify the features of various troubleshooting tools (OTDR, Cable Tester etc.)
- Identify and compare cloud service models (such as SaaS, PaaS etc.)
- Identifying Different APC Connector Types
- Identifying Ipv6 address Type
- Matching the Wi-Fi Standards with speed and frequency bands
Check out this for Exam Sim with Lab Simulator for Network+
Check out the following URL for complete list of labs available for practice: