CompTIA® is one of the certifying bodies that is known widely in the area of computer hardware, operating systems, systems networking, and computer security. CompTIA certs may be categorized as below:
- A+® Certification: It is undoubtedly, one of the most widely known certification in the area of computers hardware and operating systems. The certification may be achieved by passing two constituent exams, namely, A+ Essentials and A+ Practical Applications. The exams are conducted by Pearson VUE / Prometric testing centers. Download A+ Essentials practice tests or A+ Practical practice tests or A+ Certification exam cram. For hands-on experience, download and try Comptia A+ Labsim.
- Network+® Certification: ompTIA Network+ is a vendor neutral certification in the area of computer networking for home and office. It ensures that a Network+ certified candidate has the essential knowledge and skills required to design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks in an organization. According to the CompTIA International Technology Adoption and Workforce Trends report 53% of IT and business executives agree that certified staff performs at a higher level than non-certified staff. Download Network+ exam notes or Network+ practice tests. For hands-on experience, downlaod Network+ labsim
- CompTIA Security+® is the certification is aimed at computer security, and is ensures that an systems engineer has necessary skills to secure a computer network as well as the systems (or workstations and servers) against any security threats with reasonable confidence. The certification covers the fundamentals for network security and risk management, and a step towards a full fledged security professional career. Check out Security+ practice tests or the Security+ exam cram.
- CompTIA Server+® certification ensures that IT professionals have adequate skills in managing server level systems on a day to day bases. As an industry-recognized credential, CompTIA Server+ helps boost the performance of IT professionals within businesses of all sizes. Check out Server+ practice tests.
- CompTIA Cloud+®: Businesses shifting their IT operations to cloud platforms thereby making skills in cloud computing and virtualization much sought after by the businesses as well as the IT professionals who are making the cloud-based computer administration, a career choice. Cloud+ is globally recognized and accredited. CompTIA Cloud+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards. A Cloud+ certification demonstrates your ability to implement and maintain cloud technologies and enables you to jump into a rapidly growing market. The global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020.
- Linux is most widely used as Internet server software and service delivery platform that is used for everything from Android phone to clustered computers. CompTIA’s Linux+ Powered by LPI certification, you’ll acquire the fundamental skills and knowledge you need to successfully configure, manage and troubleshoot Linux systems.
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)® is a vendor-neutral cyber security certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CySA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cyber security threats.
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP®) is geared towards meeting the demands of an advanced IT security environment in the enterprise. CASP certifies critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.
- Recommended Experience: Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience,
- CASP is government approved: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements.
- CompTIA Project+® ensures that a candidate has required knowledge and skills of professionals in project management. Project+ validates the ability to initiate, manage and support a project or business initiative. Project+ is suitable for any individual who wants to validate project management experience, and not necessarily an IT technician.
- The CompTIA Cloud Essentials® certification focuses on the real-world issues and practical solutions of cloud computing in business and IT. It’s the preferred cloud certification for business professionals and non-IT staff.
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+®) certification is for instructors who want to verify they have attained a standard of excellence in the training field. CTT+ validates the knowledge and use of tools and techniques necessary for successfully teaching in today’s learning environments.
Disclaimer: SimulationExams.com is not associated or affiliated with CompTIA and Comptia A+®, Network+®, Security+®, Server+®, CTT+®, CASP®, CySA+® are the trademarks of CompTIA® organization and duly recognized.