Description: Configure switch ip address, default gateway (172.16.2.2), and use ping command to verify the ip address. Ping default-gateway (18.104.22.168) from the work station.
1. Issue appropriate command to view switch ip address, default gateway, and management VLAN
2. Enter privileged exec mode
3. Enter terminal configuration mode
4. Correct the configuration and bring up the interface using appropriate commands
5. Use "ping" command from WS22 and verify that the connection to the switch is OK
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Sim-Ex™ Lab Simulator for Network+ software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.Network+™ is a trademark of CompTIA® organization.