Description: Configure switch ip address, default gateway (172.16.2.2), and use ping command to verify the ip address. Ping default-gateway (126.96.36.199) from the work station.
1. Issue appropriate command to view switch ip address, default gateway, and management VLAN
2. Enter privileged exec mode
3. Enter terminal configuration mode
4. Correct the configuration and bring up the interface using appropriate commands
5. Use "ping" command from WS22 and verify that the connection to the switch is OK
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Network+ Lab Simulator software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. A+™, Network+™, i-Net+™, Server+™,Security+™ are registered trade marks of CompTIA®. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com