Description: This lab exercise helps in learning the concept of creating VLAN's on a 2950Switch, and deleting them.
1. Enter into privileged mode of SW1 and add vlan’s 20 and 50 by entering into vlan database mode
2. Enter into global configuration mode of SW1 and add ports 2,3 and 4 to vlan 20 and check the same using show vlan command
3. Configure WS1 with IP Address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0 and WS2 with IP Address 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.0
4. Enter into vlan database mode of SW1 and issue no vlan command to remove a specific vlan
5. Issue show vlan command to verify the changes and view the vlan information that has been set.
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Network+ Lab Simulator software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. A+™, Network+™, i-Net+™, Server+™,Security+™ are registered trade marks of CompTIA®. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com