Description: This lab exercise helps in learning the concept of creating VLAN's on a 2950Switch, and deleting them.
1. Enter into privileged mode of SW1 and add vlan’s 20 and 50 by entering into vlan database mode
2. Enter into global configuration mode of SW1 and add ports 2,3 and 4 to vlan 20 and check the same using show vlan command
3. Configure WS1 with IP Address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0 and WS2 with IP Address 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.0
4. Enter into vlan database mode of SW1 and issue no vlan command to remove a specific vlan
5. Issue show vlan command to verify the changes and view the vlan information that has been set.
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Sim-Ex™ Lab Simulator for Network+ software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.Network+™ is a trademark of CompTIA® organization.