Simulationexams.com offers Sim-Ex Cram Notes for CCNP ENCOR 350-401 which are intended to help you pass the CCNP Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam, providing wide coverage of CCNP topics in detail to enable you to understand the concepts.
The cram notes contains the study material in detail according to latest exam objectives.
Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams for CCNP ENCOR, complete with hundreds of practice questions with flash cards. We highly recommend that you go through the practice exams as well for thorough coverage of exam topics.
* Get 30% off on listed price, offer valid for a limited time only!
Simulationexams.com Sim-Ex Cram Notes for CCNP ENCOR covers the important information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CCNP ENCOR exam!
1. Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
1.1. Enterprise network design such as Tier 2, Tier 3, and Fabric Capacity planning
1.2. High availability techniques such as redundancy, FHRP, and SSO
2. Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
2.1 Wireless deployment models (centralized, distributed, controller-less, controller based, cloud, remote branch)
2.2 Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
3. Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
3.1 SD-WAN control and data planes elements
3.2 Traditional WAN and SD-WAN solutions
4. Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
4.1 SD-Access control and data planes elements
5. Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
5.1 QoS components and Policy
6 Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
6.1 Process and CEF
6.2 MAC address table and TCAM
6.3 FIB vs. RIB
1. Describe device virtualization technologies
1.1. Hypervisor type 1 and 2
1.2. Virtual machine
1.3. Virtual switching
2. Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
2.2. GRE and IPsec tunneling
3 Describe network virtualization concepts
1. Describe network virtualization concepts
1.1 Layer 2
1.2 Layer 3
1.4 IP Services
IV. Network Assurance
1 Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route,ping, SNMP, and syslog.
2. Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
3 Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
4 Configure and verify IPSLA
5 Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to apply network configuration,monitoring, and management
1. Configure and verify device access control
1.1 Lines and password protection
1.2 Authentication and authorization using AAA
2. Configure and verify infrastructure security features
3. Configure and verify wireless security features
4.Describe the components of network security design
4.1 Endpoint security
4.2 Next-generation firewall
4.3 TrustSec, MACsec
4.4 Network access control with 802.1X, MAB, and WebAuth
1. Interpret basic Python components and scripts
2. Construct valid JSON encoded file
3. Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG.
4.Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
5. Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
6. Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
7. Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.CCNP™ is a trademark of Cisco® systems