Description: This exercise concentrates on establishing a trunk-line between the switches. The command used to configure trunking is switchport mode trunk.
1. Connect to SW1 and configure fast ethernet interface fa 0/11 on the switch
2. Configure trunking on the switch by issuing command switchport mode trunk
3. Connect to SW2 and configure fast ethernet interface fa 0/11 on the switch
4. Configure trunk line on the switch by issuing switchport mode trunk command
5. Configure WS1 with IP Address 192.168.100.1/24 and WS2 with IP Address 192.168.100.2/24
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Network+ Lab Simulator software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. A+™, Network+™, i-Net+™, Server+™,Security+™ are registered trade marks of CompTIA®. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com