Description: This exercise concentrates on establishing a trunk-line between the switches. The command used to configure trunking is switchport mode trunk.
1. Connect to SW1 and configure fast ethernet interface fa 0/11 on the switch
2. Configure trunking on the switch by issuing command switchport mode trunk
3. Connect to SW2 and configure fast ethernet interface fa 0/11 on the switch
4. Configure trunk line on the switch by issuing switchport mode trunk command
5. Configure WS1 with IP Address 192.168.100.1/24 and WS2 with IP Address 192.168.100.2/24
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Sim-Ex Lab Simulator for Network+ software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.Network+™ is a trademark of CompTIA® organization.