Description: This lab exercise demonstrates configuring VTP on a 2950 Switch.
1. Configure SW1 with fast ethernet 0/11 interface and enable trunk line by issuing switchport mode trunk command
2. Enter into vlan database mode of SW1 and configure vtp server on SW1 and set vtp domain to certexams
3. Configure SW2 with fast ethernet 0/11 interface and enable trunk line by issuing switchport mode trunk command
4. Enter into vlan database mode of SW2 and configure vtp server on SW2 and set vtp domain to certexams, and then create VLAN 30 and VLAN 100 on SW2
5. Confirm that the VLAN’s set on SW2 are seen on SW1
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Sim-Ex™ Lab Simulator for Network+ software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.Network+™ is a trademark of CompTIA® organization.