Description: This lab exercise demonstrates configuring VTP on a 2950 Switch.
1. Configure SW1 with fast ethernet 0/11 interface and enable trunk line by issuing switchport mode trunk command
2. Enter into vlan database mode of SW1 and configure vtp server on SW1 and set vtp domain to certexams
3. Configure SW2 with fast ethernet 0/11 interface and enable trunk line by issuing switchport mode trunk command
4. Enter into vlan database mode of SW2 and configure vtp server on SW2 and set vtp domain to certexams, and then create VLAN 30 and VLAN 100 on SW2
5. Confirm that the VLAN’s set on SW2 are seen on SW1
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Network+ Lab Simulator software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. A+™, Network+™, i-Net+™, Server+™,Security+™ are registered trade marks of CompTIA®. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com