Description: Configure vlan1 on 2950 switch, and set the ip address to 184.108.40.206 mask 255.255.255.0. Set ip default-gateway to 172.16.2.2. copy running configuration to startup configuration.
1. Enter privileged exec mode
2. Enter global configuration mode
3. Assign IP address 172.16.2.3 mask 255.255.255.0 on VLAN1
4. Set the default gateway to 172.16.2.2
5. Save the configuration to NVRAM
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Sim-Ex Lab Simulator for Network+ software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.Network+™ is a trademark of CompTIA® organization.