Sample Questions : VLANs,
What our customers are saying
"I have been using the Wendell Odom/Pearson IT Practice exams so I was shocked how different the exam was using simlets and testlets. I think your exam simulator is excellent and I am very pleased with it and the price was good value too. The cheat sheet is very good too" - Richard H
"Your exam was very helpful, I passed the CCNA test!!" - Ricardo Mundarain.
"I had a few clarifications required during installation. Your technical support was good, that I got clarifications on time."
- Yong jiang
About CCNA™ 200-120 Certification
The CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate certification can be achieved by passing a single exam (200-120, 2013 exam objectives) or by passing two exams (100-101 and 200-101). Candidates can pass this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) and the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) exams. The CCNA exam include installation, and troubleshooting a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include connecting to a WAN; implementing network security; network types; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; IP routing; switched networks with VLANs; High Redundancy Router Protocols, Spanning Tree Protocols, filtering IP traffic with access lists; configuring point-to-point connections, and Frame Relay connections.
(Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing and
(Our practice exams have 425+ practice question)
for exam at
be provided soon
||Cisco Career Certification exams include the following test formats:
- Multiple-choice single answer
- Multiple-choice multiple answer
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet
network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office
- Spanning Tree Protocols
STP, PVSTP, etc.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and
routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods
to mitigate those threats
- HSRP, VRRP
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a
medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Implement and verify WAN links
* It is recommended that you verify with the official Web site for current and exact information.
** The current passing score may be different from the one given here.
You may also be interested in
CertExams.com Network Simulator for CCNA