Description: To assign vty password for a switch for vty lines 0 to 15, choose 2950 switch
from the N/W diagram, and use the following commands. Use the line vty command,
followed by the password and login subcommands, to require login and establish
a login password on the VTY port. By default, login is not enabled on the console or on VTY ports.
Note: The password "virtualpass" is assumed. You can use any other password.
1. Enter global configuration mode
2. Enter line sub-configuration mode for virtual terminals 0 to 15
3. Assign virtual terminal password "virtualpass" to lines 0-15
4. Enable the switch to use the password for telnet access
5. Exit line sub-configuration mode
6. Exit to privileged mode
2950(config)#line vty 0 15
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com
Lab Simulator software to try complete lab with