The following simulation exercises (beta release) are available. Please note that all command statements need to be typed in FULL and in small case, unless otherwise specified. The simulations are helpful to measure one's preparedness to take the actual exam, and should not be used as a sole learning tool itself (Its highly recommended to have hands-on experience on a router.).
Hostname motd banner exercise
2. Interface configuration exercise
3. IGRP routing configuration exercise
4. Frame Relay configuration on an interface
5. RIP Routing configuration exercise
6. Console and vty configuration exercise
Pre-requisites for properly attempting the simulations: The candidate is expected to have had hands-on practice sessions with router configuration before attempting the simulations given above. This would facilitate in properly attempting commands, and diagnosing the connectivity problems.
1. Be familiar with basic router IOS commands, how and when to use them.
2. Be familiar with router configuration commands, such as RIP, IGRP, Frame Relay
3. Practice router troubleshooting command such as show interface, show controllers, and check for clockrate, IP address, subnet mask, DTE/DCE status etc. and ensure compliance with the given values.
Check back, more simulation exercises will be added soon!!
For any comments / suggestions, please email email@example.com
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with Cisco® Systems or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. CCNA™, CCENT™, ICND2™, CCNP™, CCIE™,CCDA™ are registered trade marks of Cisco®Systems. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com