Q8. Which permissions can be applied to a file on an NTFS partition on a Windows 2000 Computer? [Choose all that apply].
C. Take Ownership
D. No Access
Correct Answer: A,D
The standard Windows 2000 NTFS permissions that can be applied to files are given below:
1. Read: View the file's contents, attributes.
2. Read& execute: Users can read and execute the file
3. Write: Write, or append data to the file, view files attributes
4. Modify: Users can read, write, execute, and/or delete the file
5. Full Control: Users will have full control on the file. They can change the file permissions and take ownership of the file.
Remember that the NTFS file permissions are always in effect to all users and processes.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with Microsoft® Corporation, Inc. or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. MCSE™, MCSE+I™ are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com