Q7. Match the following :
1. Security Policy A. This feature ensures that the IP addresses of packets entering the FireWall are valid
2. NAT B. Specifies how invalid internal IP addresses will be translated to valid IPs
3. Anti-Spoofing C. Specifies types of communication allowed to enter or leave the network.
A. 1->B; 2->C; 3->A
B. 1->C; 2->A; 3->B
C. 1->A; 2->B; 3->C
D. 1->C; 2->B; 3->A
Correct Answer: D
1. Security Policy: This policy specifies how the communication is allowed to enter or leave the network. This also specifies, how the authentication and/or encryption are handled.
2. Address_Translation Policy: An Address_Translation Policy specifies how invalid internal IP addresses will be translated to valid Ip addresses.
3. Anti-Spoofing: Anti-Spoofing feature ensures that the IP addresses of the packets entering the FireWall are valid
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.CCSA®, CCSE® are registered trademarks of CheckPoint™