Q7. Match the following :
1. Security Policy A. This feature ensures that the IP addresses of packets entering the FireWall are valid
2. NAT B. Specifies how invalid internal IP addresses will be translated to valid IPs
3. Anti-Spoofing C. Specifies types of communication allowed to enter or leave the network.
A. 1->B; 2->C; 3->A
B. 1->C; 2->A; 3->B
C. 1->A; 2->B; 3->C
D. 1->C; 2->B; 3->A
Correct Answer: D
1. Security Policy: This policy specifies how the communication is allowed to enter or leave the network. This also specifies, how the authentication and/or encryption are handled.
2. Address_Translation Policy: An Address_Translation Policy specifies how invalid internal IP addresses will be translated to valid Ip addresses.
3. Anti-Spoofing: Anti-Spoofing feature ensures that the IP addresses of the packets entering the FireWall are valid
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with Check Point® Software Corp. or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. CCSA™, CCSE™ are registered trademarks of CheckPoint® Software Corp. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com