Q5. Which of the following authentication scheme is NOT supported by VPN-1/FireWall-1
A. OS Password
C. FireWall-1 Password
Correct Answer: D
VPN-1/FireWall-1 supports the following internal authentication schemes:
1. OS Password: This is Operating System password
2. FireWall-1 password: This is an encryped password supported by FireWall-1
3. S/Key: One time password, very secure.
The following external authentication schemes are supported:
1. SecurID: Here the Security Dynamics PassCode is entered by the user.
2. EXENT Pathway Defender: Separate server software requires response from the user.
3. RADIUS: Requires RADIUS server to perform centralized authentication.
4. TACACS: TACACS server prompts the user for a response.
The Kerberos authentication scheme is not supported by CheckPoint 2000 VPN-1/FireWall-1.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.CCSA®, CCSE® are registered trademarks of CheckPoint™