Q5. Which of the following authentication scheme is NOT supported by VPN-1/FireWall-1
A. OS Password
C. FireWall-1 Password
Correct Answer: D
VPN-1/FireWall-1 supports the following internal authentication schemes:
1. OS Password: This is Operating System password
2. FireWall-1 password: This is an encryped password supported by FireWall-1
3. S/Key: One time password, very secure.
The following external authentication schemes are supported:
1. SecurID: Here the Security Dynamics PassCode is entered by the user.
2. EXENT Pathway Defender: Separate server software requires response from the user.
3. RADIUS: Requires RADIUS server to perform centralized authentication.
4. TACACS: TACACS server prompts the user for a response.
The Kerberos authentication scheme is not supported by CheckPoint 2000 VPN-1/FireWall-1.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with Check Point® Software Corp. or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. CCSA™, CCSE™ are registered trademarks of CheckPoint® Software Corp. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com