1. Enter into database mode on SW1, set the mode to server and domain to cisco and create VLANs 10, 20 and 50
2. Issue show vlan command on SW1 and check the VLAN information
3. Configure SW2 as client and set its domain to ciscosys
4. Configure port fa 0/11 on SW1 and SW2 as trunk ports
5. Issue show vlan on SW2 and in the response VLAN information on SW1 will not be displayed even after trunk is configured between the two switches because the switches are configured with different domains, so VLAN information is not propagated from SW1 to SW2
6. Correct the configuration on SW2 by setting its domain name same as on SW1 i.e, cisco
7. Issue show vlan command on SW2 and see that the VLANs created on SW1 are seen
8. Also view VTP information by issuing show vtp status command on SW2
Note: Please refer to the SimulationExams.com Sim-Ex™ Lab Simulator for Network+ software to try complete lab with instructions.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not affiliated with any certification vendor, and Sim-Ex™ Practice Exams are written independently by SimulationExams.com and not affiliated or authorized by respective certification providers. Sim-Ex™ is a trade mark of SimulationExams.com or entity representing Simulationexams.com.Network+™ is a trademark of CompTIA® organization.