Question: When I run the application to start exam I get following error
"This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms."
Follow these steps, to make changes to Registry to fix this error:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK
1. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
2. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
3. Type 0, and then press ENTER.
4. Then restart the application.
More information on this error can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/935434
Question: I am getting an "Invalid namespace" error while trying to activate the product Online.
This error is result of issues occurring in WMI services of your system. Please follow following steps to restore the WMI services:
1. Computer management (right click on My Computer -> Manage)
2. In the sidebar on the left side go to the services and application drop menu and go to WMI control
3. Then look at the bar on the right and click on more actions and then properties. If you are having errors you will see it here.
4. Try restore by clicking 'restore from last backup'.
5. Then click on 'Restore now'.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with Cisco® Systems, Juniper® systems, Microsoft® Corporation, Inc., CompTIA® , Check Point Software Corp., Prosoft®, AXELOS Limited, PMI® ,Oracle® or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. MCSE™, MCSE+I™ are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation and CCNA™, CCENT™, ICND2™, CCNP™, CCIE™ are registered trade marks of Cisco® Systems. A+™, Network+™, i-Net+™, Server+™,Security+™ are registered trade marks of CompTIA®, JNCIA™, Junos™ are registered trademarks of Juniper® systems, CCSA™, CCSE™ are registered trademarks of CheckPoint® Software Corp. CIW™ is a trade mark of Prosoft®. ITIL® is registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, PMP™ is registered trade marks of Program Management Institute (PMI). Java™, OCA™, OCPJP™ are registered trade marks of Oracle® . The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com