Q10. Which of the following policies describes the type of authorization required to perform a port scan of an organization's internetwork?
A. Acceptable use policy
B. Antivirus policy
C. Audit policy.
D. Nondisclosure agreement
Correct Answer: C
Security policies describe the vulnerability assessments, incident-response guidelines, logs, and other security procedures. Some of the important security policies are:
1. Acceptable use policy: Describes the acceptable use of an organization's resources including computer hardware, software, email, and Internet resources.
2. Antivirus policy: Describes the measures to be taken for preventing and/or curing virus damage to a Corporate computer network.
3. Audit policy: An Audit policy helps you get the following:
a. Risk assessment, identification of all the potential threats and vulnerabilities within a company's IT systems, covering policies, processes, networks and applications.
b. Details of authorization, investigation, and user compliance.
c. A baseline for developing your organization's information security strategy.
4. Non-disclosure agreement: Agreement with a user for preventing sensitive information disclosure.
5. Password Policy: Describes password requirements including password length, duration, and guidelines.
6. Remote Access Policy: Describes access requirements for remote users.
7. Server security policy: Describes the security precautions to be taken such as isolating the internal server from web server (through the use of buffer zones such DMZ).
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. A+™, Network+™, i-Net+™, Server+™,Security+™ are registered trade marks of CompTIA®. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com