CCNA exam preparation typically include the following:
1. Study guides: See recommended CCNA books.
2. Practice tests: Download simulationexams.com ccna practice tests.
3. Simulation questions: Practice CCNA simulation exercises. The tasks may appear slightly involved at the first sight, but usually be simple configuration or troubleshooting exercise.
4. Practice using real Cisco router: Checkout www.r1r2.com for some hands on experience on 2501 router. For recovering lost password, please refer to Cisco website for password recovery procedure here.
5. Discussion boards: Discussion boards are useful for interacting with others, finding out any recent changes to the exam pattern, what to expect on the exam, and sharing the experience with others. You can find one recent discussion dedicated to CCNA at tek-tips here.
In addition to the above, several resources are available at Cisco website. It is recommended to go through configuration examples for RIP, IGRP, Access lists, Router password Recovery, and others.
Disclaimer: All Simulation Exams practice tests, study guides and/or material are neither sponsored by, nor endorsed by, nor affiliated with Cisco® Systems or any other company. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners and duly acknowledged. CCNA™, CCENT™, ICND2™, CCNP™, CCIE™ are registered trade marks of Cisco® Systems. The practice tests material is a copyright of SimulationExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies. Thank-you for your interest in Simulation Exams. Please see read me file before you download, install, and/or use any software from SimulationExams.com For any information or questions regarding this Website, please e-mail webmaster at simulationexams.com